Should I?

Imp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
190
Hey my temps are at 33 idle, and 52 load...at 2.8ghz cpu...I'm wondering if I get Zalman CNPS7000-CU Pure Cooper CPU Cooler (1) would I safely oc it to 3.4 with only 20 something idle, and lower than 50 load...

Thanks for ur suggestions!
 
what would u guys recommand? how about the thermalright SP94?
 
JEEBUS

thats a big jump from idle to load.... mine goes from like 39-44C

i like my thermalright sp-94 It is the king of cooling.

The Zalman is a great silent cooling option... Probably better than the sp-94 with a low flow fan
 
Originally posted by Imp
Hey my temps are at 33 idle, and 52 load...at 2.8ghz cpu...I'm wondering if I get Zalman CNPS7000-CU Pure Cooper CPU Cooler (1) would I safely oc it to 3.4 with only 20 something idle, and lower than 50 load...

Thanks for ur suggestions!

good luck with getting a 20 idle temp...
 
Back
Top