• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Should I wait?

Ripped85

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 6, 2005
Messages
195
I have the creative megaworks 550 and the plug into the sub is pretty much broken so only the sub and my center channel speaker work now...so it's time for me to get new speakers. I think I wanna go back to 2.1 speakers...but realized the only good ones out are the 5051 Altec Lansing and the Klipsch PM 2.1. Should I wait for new speakers to come out or settle with the Klipsch?

I do everything on my comp, movies, music, gaming...
 
a lot of people are telling me to stick with a 5.1 system...the only 2 5.1s that seem good are the 5500 and the klipsch
 
I would stick with either of those 2 choices.... whichever is cheaper is the better choice.

Between the two, the differences are not so great that you are compelled to go one way or another.
 
I'm about to order the PM 2.1s but I have one question..what's the difference between the PM and GMX offered by Klipsch? The GMX has a remote and I have a feeling i'll miss the remote if i go with the PM
 
Back
Top