Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Along those lines, I think I saw on Kyle's test bench photo from last week where he added 2 DD NV80 blocks(on 8800GTXs) to a Nautilus 500. However it looked like the CPU was on a different loop since it had blue liquid going through it.
I'm ready to add a 8800GTS block to my nautilus loop whenever DD makes one.
One question, does corsair sell the the quick connect fittings separately since i'll have to rebuild my loop when I add the block? I looked on frozencpu and didn't see any.
If that one loop is barely able to keep your fx60 cool then it most deff will not be able to handle an additional pair of 8800GTXs.
You can get all 3 on a single loop no problem, but you'll need some better components to get that done..
I should also note that having 2 120mm rads does not equal the performance of a single 120.2 radiator.. so adding these spare radiators will not be as great as you may think they will be.
Plus, I wouldn't trust that pump for shit in any loop. I doubt any thermaltake made pump can handle a bunch of radiators and 3 blocks..
thx for the comment.... If you ask me now I do think thermaltake's pump is not that great.... I measured the flow after I completed the setup, it is just about 100L per hours (product spec say 500L per hour) Can't imagine what it will be if I add 2 more blocks and 2 more rads
lol it is my first setup and let me treat it as a lesson
Well, good thing is, you could swap your current radiator (the one hovering over your CPU) for a BIP 240 (somehow) and the pump... And add the new blocks and you'd be fine. No reason to swap the rest out.
How about combining two pumps Thermaltake + Any other, and also Radiator + Thermaltake Radiators. That will give you more pump pressure and more radiators for better cooling.
regardless of my current watercooling build, I have one question....since a typical CPU runs at 40-50c and a GPU runs at 60-70c, will this difference cause any problem if I try to put them in the same loop?
I've seen people claim yes and no on topics like this. IMO, if you put a water cooling system worthy of the other components into your system, then you can do it all on the same loop, especially if your case cools well and you have your radiators properly situated. You could start with a single loop and single radiator. Then, if your temps were too hot you could simply add a second radiator. If you used something with 2 radiators (as opposed to 1 rad and a res) you would be just fine with just about any CPU + GPU combination you can think up.
Our Nautilus units do just fine with SLI + GPU setups on 1 loop with res = 1 rad.