• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Should I use an adaptor?

Gatecrasher3

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
198
I just bought a V2400W (that has HDMI) and Im going to be running two 8800GT via SLI. Now should I use a DVI cable or an DVI to HDMI adaptor for the connection? Would there be any advantage in doing so?
 
Back
Top