System specs:
P4 2.66 512 cache 533FSB
Gigabyte GA-SINXP1394 mobo
1 GB Kingston Value Ram DDR400
2x WD1600JB (SATA)
2x 9GB SCSI 10krp in RAID0
Full size Mylex RAID SCSI RAID controller (does up to 30 drives)
CD burner
DVD burner
Audigy 2
WiFi ccard
My current card is a GeForce 4 MX440 64MB and I am ugrading to a 6600GT (gigabyte)
my PSU isa 350 watt enermax.. I had 8 sata hds and 4 SCSI HDs running off of this psu at once at one time, and it ran them all no problem for a few days, so would this 6600GT (128M card put more drain on my PSU than the HDs?
P4 2.66 512 cache 533FSB
Gigabyte GA-SINXP1394 mobo
1 GB Kingston Value Ram DDR400
2x WD1600JB (SATA)
2x 9GB SCSI 10krp in RAID0
Full size Mylex RAID SCSI RAID controller (does up to 30 drives)
CD burner
DVD burner
Audigy 2
WiFi ccard
My current card is a GeForce 4 MX440 64MB and I am ugrading to a 6600GT (gigabyte)
my PSU isa 350 watt enermax.. I had 8 sata hds and 4 SCSI HDs running off of this psu at once at one time, and it ran them all no problem for a few days, so would this 6600GT (128M card put more drain on my PSU than the HDs?