Hi I am thinking if I should upgrade more ram. I use my computer mostly for multitasking in Windows environment. For example, running msn live beta, AVG, firefox, windows media player, windows media center, and visual studio. I find my computer sometimes using quite a lot of ram and cpu usage especially running visual studio and msn, windows media player.
Is there anything I can do to get a better performance?
Should I upgrade more ram? Which ram should I get and how should I set it up because I only have 3 slots for ram.
Here are are my computer specs right now:
Motherboard: Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
Cpu: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2800
Ram: 1 gig of Ram (running dual channel)
Video Card: FX5200-TD128
Thanks
Is there anything I can do to get a better performance?
Should I upgrade more ram? Which ram should I get and how should I set it up because I only have 3 slots for ram.
Here are are my computer specs right now:
Motherboard: Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
Cpu: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2800
Ram: 1 gig of Ram (running dual channel)
Video Card: FX5200-TD128
Thanks