Should I return my case?

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
I guess I'm split. I have the NZXT Apollo, and I really like the looks of the case outside, but I am just not happy with the lack of cable management ability in the case, and the grey interior I don't really wanna spend the time to repaint (I don't have the time)

I could return it to newegg, and get a new one, but is it worth it? Is the process a lot of work, I read what their site says, and it seems perhaps cumbersome, has anyone done a return with them? Im split down the middle, someone push me to one direction. LoL.

If you don't like it, return it now and get it over with. It sucks to hang onto something you will not be happy with.

Good point. I did take it apart and rearrange some of it a bit, and I am a bit happier with it now that I did some stuff with my zip ties. The grey color I can deal with, but perhaps Ill wait and get a new case for Christmas and use this one to build my fiance a rig.

Good point. I did take it apart and rearrange some of it a bit, and I am a bit happier with it now that I did some stuff with my zip ties. The grey color I can deal with, but perhaps Ill wait and get a new case for Christmas and use this one to build my fiance a rig.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, I hope you can get a good case in the future, The [H] will always be here to give opinions when that time comes around.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, I hope you can get a good case in the future, The [H] will always be here to give opinions when that time comes around.

Thanks, Yeah I bought the case hastily, and it is a very nice case for sure, just not exactly what I was looking for. I think I will be fine for now and practice some patience. I do like the exterior look of it so Ill just keep it closed. :p

With a little elbow grease and DIY know how you can make your case fit your needs. I agree that it is a sweet looking case from the outside.

Disassemble it. Cut some wire routing holes. And paint the interior with Rustoluem or the like. I breathed new life into the Antec 300, which has to be the most featureless case ever, haha. But it worked out! (even though I'm not using it anymore, it's in my computer grave yard :) )

Back