Should I install iOs 9.3.3?

Dodogif

n00b
Hi!

Can you tell me if it is alright to update my ihpone to iOS 9.3.3 new version? How exactly my phone will be different with this new version?

Thanks

I installed it, phone seems the same to me

You can find the release notes on Apple's website. It has some important security updates, do it.

Hi!

Can you tell me if it is alright to update my ihpone to iOS 9.3.3 new version? How exactly my phone will be different with this new version?

Thanks

I was just offered iOS 9.3.4 on my iPhone 6 and am download right now. If there's a problem I'll let you know.

Update: 9.3.4 has not seemed to cause any issue with my iPhone 6 or IPad Pro.

Last edited:
If you don't care about jailbreaking, you should upgrade to 9.3.4. I don't understand people irrational feat of iOS upgrades. I've always upgraded to the latest versions usually within a day or two of them coming out and have never had a problem. If you worried about keeping your jailbreak option open, then by all means stay on the lower versions.

I don't understand people irrational feat of iOS upgrades.
A while back Apple released an iOS update that wasn't 100% flawless, so Apple is now completely incapable of releasing any updates and every update should be considered faulty.

I guess?

Pretty sure Apple stop signing 9.3.3, so 9.3.4 is your only choice now.

Back