Should I get this monitor?

N_L

n00b
I need some help with picking the monitor. My requirements are ips, 1440p, 27". Can't get rog swift pb asus because they are either unavailable or too expensive here.
Thought about Korean one but the wait time, pretty much no warranty, no scaler etc just doesn't cut it for me right now.
So I've been researching what's available and came down to 1 choice and it's Dell U2713HM. I know it's not very fast (input lag ~22ms) and some have issues but I will have warranty and can take it to the store and replace it if it has any of the other issues including dead pixels.

What do you guys think, is it a good choice or?
I'm gonna use it for everything, lots of movies/tv shows but also gaming, all sort of PC games and also ps3/360 and maybe PS4 in the future.

If you plan on watching a lot of movies then I hope you can deal with the back light bleed. I'd look at something else for the money.

Really couldn't find anything else, been searching for weeks. I'm picking it up in the morning, if it's too much I'll return in and just wait some more or save almost double the money for asus rog or pb one.

Back