Should I get this barebone kit?

Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,117
Hey guys,

Lately I've been looking around for a cheap barebone kit so I could have a decent back up computer and an extra when more than one people want to use it, and I could set up a network (takin cisco classes at school next year =D ) Is this a decent one that I can just pop a hard drive in and make it roll? If not why? and what would be a better choice in the same price range. I do perfer AMDs because they are cheaper and I like them. My current system is an HP w/ a 3200+ amd xp. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks
-Matt

PS, I know pretty much about the insides of computers, I've taken em apart and put them together but have never built one from scratch, so don't give me too much of a hard time ;)
 
yea, that was the one i was looking at lol, somehow I forgot to post the link, yester day that same damn one was 89.99 I should have bought it, im gonna go cry now. lol Are there any other places to get decent barebones kits?
 
If you are near a fry's, they have decent barebones.....
 
Back
Top