• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Should I get an audigy?

dmcollin

Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
804
I currently have a sb live value, would I notice a difference (quality or performance) for 2 channel speakers and headphones with the audigy 1 or 2?
 
When I switched to the audigy I found that the audio sounded better but, It was the fact the my games seemed to run smother with the audigy 2.
 
dmcollin said:
I currently have a sb live value, would I notice a difference (quality or performance) for 2 channel speakers and headphones with the audigy 1 or 2?

No. Creative labs will have the X-Fi out next month, wait for that.
 
Back
Top