should i get a harmony 880 or one of the lower ones?

chronic9

Supreme [H]ardness
well my friend found an offer for me which sells the 880 retail for 130 bucks. I am in the market for a universla remote since my sharp remote doesnt control my DVd player for some reason and doesnt have the DTV buttons - such as info and guide. i then used pricegrabber to look up the lower model of harmonys and they are in the 80 - 100 range. iam wondering if it worth spending the extra 50 bux for the color remote? all i have is a DVD player,TV,DTV box. and i am looking to get a IR box for my PC, like the ones that come with ATI AIW cards.

worth is realative. I would say no, but I don't really go for the "bling" factor with anything.

Wow, 130 bux is cheap for that remote. Link? :) I'd say go for it, I have one of the lower models and I love it. Setting it up on your pc is alot nicer than entering in codes from a manual and hoping it's the right rca tv and sanyo dvd player.

ill post the link once i get the remote, ill probably post it in hotdeals, but i dunno. i was just thinking about it and i have no idea how this website is selling it for SOOO cheap. hopefully the offer didnt expire yet, since iam probably gonna get one today or tomm.

Well good luck with the order, hopefully you can get it at that price. If you do get the remote that cheap, shoot the link to me in a pm first before you let the rest of the board go crazy on the deal ;)

Back