• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Should I buy it?

Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
26
I found a Asus F8Sv-X1 for $672 new in box

Specs:
Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor T5450
2048MB DDR2-667 RAM
160GB 5,400RPM Hard Drive
LightScribe SuperMulti DVD±RW Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
14.0" WXGA Display
Microsoft Windows Vista Business

Should I buy it?
 
The price is nice but what about warranty, upgradability, reliability of the unit and the vendor. It's hard to say if you should buy it based on what little you posted.
 
I love my F8, tho that processor may be a tad on the weak side, still a really good deal. Mine was 1050 after the rebate. And i thought I got a good deal.
 
Back
Top