• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Shoucast - over LAN

iselite

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
345
I was wondering if there was a way to setup shoatcast so that it will only let users connect in real time.... so that there is no delay, or atleast away to set it up so that there is only a 1 or 2 sec delay. Any help would be great.

Edit: I will be broadcasting over a lan connection, so inside my network.
 
Oh shit I set one up like this last year but I don't remember exactly how to do it. In the shoutcast server settings there should be some buffer or delay setting. Set that all the way down to 0. Or the client might be buffering. Check that and set it to no buffer if possible.
 
Back
Top