• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shortest/Shallowest ATX Case

zschweiler

n00b
Joined
Sep 14, 2015
Messages
5
Does anyone have suggestions on ATX mid-towers that aren't particularly deep?

I have an HTPC setup but I hate the Nmedia case I bought. Looking for something in the 12-14" deep context (vs most midtowers around 18").

Anyone have a suggestion?
 
Hmm for actual Mid tower cases the smallest Depth I can think of for a full ATX is the Enthoo Evolv ATX, it is slightly less than 16 inches, but has no 5.25 slots

Surprised you went full ATX size for HTPC,..
 
Back
Top