So doing a build in a Lian Li pc-Q07 so I am limited to no longer then 8" & at that length preferable with the pci power connector coming off the side rather then the end.
I Have full intention of running eyefinity so it needs to be a Radeon above 5400.. I Also do some gaming (not super intense), but I always prefer to have more then I need.
So far I am not coming up with alot. I Know that Asus has a 5750 (here) that is the best fitting I can find that is even half way decent.. PowerColor also has a 5770 (here) that is short enough & even though the power connector is the wrong way I Can live with that as it should still work (just a tight squeeze).
I Was hoping to find something better all together if possible. I have seen a couple images of what looks to be a very short 5830 from xfx, but have not seen or heard of it being on sale anywhere. I am hoping someone knows of something else that will work.. Not really a generalization as type, but someplace with one of whatever actually for sale if possible..
Edit: also the case only has a single slot opening & although I would prefer not hacking the case for this, to get what I want I may have to.
I Have full intention of running eyefinity so it needs to be a Radeon above 5400.. I Also do some gaming (not super intense), but I always prefer to have more then I need.
So far I am not coming up with alot. I Know that Asus has a 5750 (here) that is the best fitting I can find that is even half way decent.. PowerColor also has a 5770 (here) that is short enough & even though the power connector is the wrong way I Can live with that as it should still work (just a tight squeeze).
I Was hoping to find something better all together if possible. I have seen a couple images of what looks to be a very short 5830 from xfx, but have not seen or heard of it being on sale anywhere. I am hoping someone knows of something else that will work.. Not really a generalization as type, but someplace with one of whatever actually for sale if possible..
Edit: also the case only has a single slot opening & although I would prefer not hacking the case for this, to get what I want I may have to.
Last edited: