• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

short 140mm or less modular psu?

I was looking for the exact same thing, short, silent modular power supply unit. I was considering the Lian Li PC-Q25 case, and wanted it silent - I almost bought a Seasonic X-400 until I read somewhere that there are quite big problems in fitting the PSU inside the case.

I was about to settle for Corsair's CX-430 V2, until I saw a modular version of the same PSU: Corsair's CX-430M will do the same thing, but with less cables. it's dimensions are 150 x 140 x 86mm, perfect for a Mini-ITX case.
 
I always use modular and Corsair PSU's have been very good to me. If it fits dimensionally and power-wise I would try it it
 
I was looking for the exact same thing, short, silent modular power supply unit. I was considering the Lian Li PC-Q25 case, and wanted it silent - I almost bought a Seasonic X-400 until I read somewhere that there are quite big problems in fitting the PSU inside the case.

I was about to settle for Corsair's CX-430 V2, until I saw a modular version of the same PSU: Corsair's CX-430M will do the same thing, but with less cables. it's dimensions are 150 x 140 x 86mm, perfect for a Mini-ITX case.



you sure about the dimensions?

newegg got this listed 5.9(149.86)" x 3.4(86.36)" x 6.3(160.02)"
 
Back
Top