Shoprunner free 1-year membership.

Really? Hilarious if true. Im assuming youre suggesting it works for current/old members?

My shoprunner membership is set to expire the end of December. So this will give another year? lol.

I think you failed to mention its for amex card users.

Really? Hilarious if true. Im assuming youre suggesting it works for current/old members?

My shoprunner membership is set to expire the end of December. So this will give another year? lol.

It's not stackable, if that is what you're wondering. I assume yours will expire this December. So, you could cancel your existing membership, then click the link provided, enter your info(including current email address) and enter in the code and hit activate. It should renew you until 12/19/13. I did this for 4 existing accounts.

No need to input optional credit information.

They did this last year and I was hoping they would do it again. Worked for me and Thank You for posting

I think you failed to mention its for amex card users.

No, you don't even need to plug in any card info. That's all optional and I just did it without one.

Last edited:
Ive been a member of shoprunner since 2011 and have yet to pay for it.

Lolol. Thanks for posting.

Wow, it worked, thanks!

Not sure how they are making money. I got a free one year membership last year and now I'm getting yet another year free.

What the above two said, I got a total of 15 months free AFTER cancelling my 1 month trial last December. I'd be interested to know who actually pays for the service...

Got it for a year free last year, they extended it through 12/31. Just cancelled the membership and re-upped with this new promo / same email, worked just fine. Good through 12/19/2013 now :D

Thanks. Now I have Prime and Shoprunner for the upcoming year. Free shipping on basically anything I could possibly want online FTW!.

Perfect timing, I had 12 days left from my previous free year :D

Figured this was a bump of the thread from a year ago since everyone's membership is about to expire.

Thanks, OP.

I have been a member since 10/2011 and have yet to pay a dime. Hilarious. I use this a lot less than prime though.

Thanks.. First time signup for me. Definitely gonna feel better about ordering from newegg with the free shipping and returns.

My old account was started sometime in Nov last year but didn't expire until Feb 2013 odd. It now shows it will expire 12-21-13 though so its exactly a year now.

Thanks, mine wasn't set to expire until March, but got another 9 months with this!

lol confirmation number to cancel xxxx95
confirmation to join xxxx96

Well I must be doing it wrong..

I log into my shoprunner & set it to do not renew, but it wont let me activate again.

Am I not cancelling it right?

Edit: Ok I found the actual cancel link.. Site kept erroring out, but I have since cancelled & renewed..

i wonder will shoprunner go under, they keep doing this and we keep exploiting their system.

Thanks Op.

Was set to renew for $29. Used same e-mail & my order history is all there!

i wonder will shoprunner go under, they keep doing this and we keep exploiting their system.

I'll bet that NewEgg owns ShopRunner through some Delaware Corporation.

That being said, I just upped my membership. Friggin hilarious.

Just made my first newegg purchase with shoprunner. Got 2 day shipping for free compared with $5 and Google Trusted Stores 'protection'. Thanks OP for the heads up on shoprunner.

Pretty great deal, was able to get free two day shipping for my brother. thanks OP

Back