shop.ati.com

Rigas

Limp Gawd
shop.ati.com I just got something from their site, and they gave me a cupon code, 4242 which will give anyone 10% off their next puechase. Happy Hunting.

That cupon code applys to orders over $99, at they do have AIW - x800xt cards in stock =]

HDTV Wonder Remote edition is $134.10 at shop.ati.com with the coupon code... that's pretty hot

djskankho said:
HDTV Wonder Remote edition is $134.10 at shop.ati.com with the coupon code... that's pretty hot

Doesn't that thing come standard with the HD Wonder Retail kit?

you guys have like 4 weeks to use this, so save your $$$ and buy something better at the end of the time.

" Is applicable for orders over $99.00"

darn... i wanted to get the vga to hdtv adapter thingy for my AIW 9600xt... the thing is finally in stock, i can't find it anywhere...

debating whether or not to get it... i don't even have an HDTV =P... although I would like component output to the TV....

Rigas said:
you guys have like 4 weeks to use this, so save your $$$ and buy something better at the end of the time.

Like what? Not quite following you.
If someone needs a Gfx card this is a great price for the time at present, whether it be AGP or PCIe.

solotech said:
Like what? Not quite following you.
If someone needs a Gfx card this is a great price for the time at present, whether it be AGP or PCIe.

It's not hard at all, very simple really. Not everyone needs the card right now. In a month something might be cheaper and you can use the discount.

Get it yet? Need a picture?

Back