• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Shipping to Canada?

doggyworld

Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
557
Is there any reliable shipping source that ships to Canada and doesn't charge alot? I've used USPS before but I hate their tracking (or lack there of) system. I'm not sure how reliable they are either. I'd like something like how DHL, UPS, or Fedex have where they tell u where your package is at the end of the day.

How do Canadians ship to each other?
 
We use Canada Post mostly...its pretty reliable.....i believe UPS is the best way to get stuff to Canada.....if I recall right, USPS shafts us hard on brokerage fees.
 
Actually, from what i've been told by people i've sold to here and on e-bay, UPS hits the hardest for brokerage fees, and they they prefer USPS. UPS Standard is always cheaper for me, esp. considering $100 insurance and better tracking than USPS.
Either way, it still is helpful to declare the item as a gift under $50, to avoid brokerage fees
 
UPS has huge brokerage fees going into Canada. USPS doesn't do any tracking or insurance into Canda though.
 
Back
Top