• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shipping on the 2405FPW

WickedAngel

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
2,644
I was just wondering something...I ordered a Dell 2405FPW tonight and the shipping estimate is next Tuesday. Does this sound correct? It was like this when I ordered my 9300 last week, but they had to custom assemble that...

Do the monitors come from Malaysia as well?
 
more than likely yes. i ordered today and will not receive until the 26th. they are likely backordered.
 
Back
Top