SharpKeys, best program ever!

mjz_5

2[H]4U
This program allows you to reassign your keyboard keys.. For example, many games don’t allow me to bind the apostrophe key.. With this program, I just make the system think the apostrophe key is an A and it works like a charm..

I use an odd FPS keyboard configuration, I need this and I just wanted to share my love to the world..

For shits and giggles, this is my keyboard configuration LOL

Forward = right mouse button
Back = '
Strafe left = ,
Strafe right = .
Duck = right shift
mouse look = / (even if i dont need it anymore, i'm still stuck with holding it down)

Damn, could have used it when playing Carmageddon TDR. Bastard of a game won't allow remapping to the numpad

Does it work with numpad keys so I can left-hand map Aquaria and actually play the effing game?

I'd check but @ work.

This program allows you to reassign your keyboard keys.. For example, many games don’t allow me to bind the apostrophe key.. With this program, I just make the system think the apostrophe key is an A and it works like a charm..

I use an odd FPS keyboard configuration, I need this and I just wanted to share my love to the world..

Back = '
Strafe left = ,
Strafe right = .
Duck = right shift
mouse look = / (even if i dont need it anymore, i'm still stuck with holding it down)

Similar to GlovePie then

Back = '
Strafe left = ,
Strafe right = .
Duck = right shift

:eek: How do you play!?

I imagine it would be worse than trying to play reversemouse. I've seen people play with weird configurations (mouse and joystick for Half-Life even) but while I can see these keys in my mind, I can't imagine why one would use them over the standards.

Anyway, good program, will have to take a look.

Back