• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sharp Aquos shuddering

Soarin

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
2,489
The Tv says it supports 1080i. Well it is a 32" and I have a 5770 that I am using HDMI port 1 to hook up to the tv and If I go over 1376x768 it starts shuddering in the dead center of the screen. Very rapid vibrations it seems noticeable but not moving the whole screen just a portion.

Think of it like this if I where to make the current window 4"x4" the window would shudder back and forth, enough to cause significant eye strain.

Any ideas? Is it the video card, the HDMI cord, or the TV?

I paid 14.99 + tax for the cord.
 
The tv has a 1366x768 res. There is no point in trying to send a 1080i signal, as it would simply down-res it to the tv's native resolution.
 
Ah. Well damn I am glad I didnt buy the tv when I had the chance too. My cousin did.
 
Back
Top