Sharp Aquos LED 120hz 40" HDTV only $595 at Electronic Expo (East Coast Only)

rippaman77

Limp Gawd
For all my forum members near or in NJ, Electronic Expo has a sale on their Sharp Aquos 40" LED HDTV (LC40LE700UN). It's normally around $850 but until this upcoming Wednesday it will be on sale for $595. You can either pick it up in store for the special price or use coupon code INS1121 when checking out on the website (pick-up only.... you must make sure to select "pick-up" for the coupon code to work).

I know this deal is restricted to those on the in or near NJ but it's still worth mentioning for all those fortunate enough to have reasonable access to an Electronic Expo.

I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on this deal. The reviews for the TV looks promising. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
probably best that they s tick with in store pickup deals like this. this is my experience when I ordered from electronic expo earlier this month:

-placed order sunday night for an in stock item. I had to make 3 attempts to checkout due to the item changing prices on the final page.
-monday night notice my order has a status of 'new order'. did the e-expo chat and asked if they had an idea of when this was ship. was told 'today or tomorrow'
-tuesday night, order is still listed as new order. did online chat again, told 'it will ship today or tomorrow'
-wednesday night, chat again. asked if my order had shipped. was told it would ship 'soon'. told rep to cancel my order. chat rep tells me he will be right back. I then notice that every 5 minutes, some text automatically shows up in the chat like 'i am still looking into this for you'. exactly every 5 minutes. over 30 minutes later, rep cancels my order.
-thursday, online order status still shows as 'new order'. did chat again, chat rep tells me the order is cancelled however the website takes 48 to 72 hours to update.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Last edited:
I think you should change east coast only to new jersey only lol.

Acknowledged.... Tried editing the post but it seems I can't change the main thread title. I can only edit the top title you find once you enter the thread.

Last edited:
Back