Sharp AQUOS D64-series Friends and Family event

crazynick

Weaksauce
Sharp AQUOS D64-series on Friends and Family event.

http://www.sharpusa.com/friendsandfamily

Sharp is pleased to offer all of the products available on this site at specially discounted prices.

LC-42D64U – retail price = $1,899 promotional price = $1,000 47% savings!!
LC-46D64U – retail price = $2,499 promotional price = $1,300 48% savings!!
LC-52D64U – retail price = $3,499 promotional price = $1,800 49% savings!!
LC-65D64U – retail price = $7,999 promotional price = $4,000 50% savings!!

ok here's the deal, i got my 42" priced matched saturday at circuitcity with no questions asked. so my total came out to $1092 after tax. for those of you still intrested, print out the shopping cart for the tv you want and bring it to your local circuitcity to get a price match, i know lots of people who did it already. so good luck :)

Sharp AQUOS D64-series on Friends and Family event.

https://www.sharpusa.com/friendsandfamily

Sharp is pleased to offer all of the products available on this site at specially discounted prices.

LC-42D64U – retail price = $1,899 promotional price = $1,000 47% savings!!
LC-46D64U – retail price = $2,499 promotional price = $1,300 48% savings!!
LC-52D64U – retail price = $3,499 promotional price = $1,800 49% savings!!
LC-65D64U – retail price = $7,999 promotional price = $4,000 50% savings!!

The hard part is getting a promotional code :x So if you know anyone who works at Sharp, ask them for one and share :)

Nice find, although when I try to add to cart I get an error page saying the site is down. :(

There was a problem processing your request

Our site may be experiencing temporary technical difficulties. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please visit us again shortly.

If you continue to experience problems please contact us at 1-877-742-7704

Hot deals, but not really hot as none of us can use them unless we know someone at sharp :confused:

Anyone that has a promotional code, please PM me! Help a long time [H] lifer!! :)

seems to add fine to the cart for me. now if i only had $1,890 to buy the 52 inch one :(

Yeah, you need a promo code and I don't have one but could sure use one if someone who has it can PM it to me. Thanks in advance

Got the 42" "64" series yesterday! Awesome TV set and all the issues (banding) from the previous versions (62 series) have been fixed. Awesome set for awesome price.

again please. i am ordering 2 tvs if i can get a code. sharp employees and/or friends, please help....

my basket has these 2 in it.

LC52D82U and the LC46D82U

if it helps i work for costco in sales and i sell your tv's all day long.....:) and if you need proof just email me please!

now I am confused. Today when just for kicks i tried adding a tv to my cart it let me proceed to checkout and then asked for my address/CC number.

Seems like I could have just checked out? or do you enter the code on the next page or something?

there's a section for the code above where you enter in your address and CC info
it won't let you get to the next page w/o it

Wow awesome prices especially since shipping is included. Too bad about the codes though.

nobody will spare a code. they are for sale i guess. what a bummer. i have 3 tv's in my cart, over 5k and would buy in a heartbeat with a code. oh well. back to sony and samsung.....:)

i know its a fat chance...but if anyone can spare a code i would really appreciate it

Could any1 PM me a code if they have one, I would like to get 2 LCDs, willing to pay $40 or trade hardware (let me know what you need (PC wise) I probably have it).

Hmmm $40 eh? One thing about the CODE is that Once it's posted in a forums or PM and sharp find out all order will be cancel. I temped to sell my code but what is to stop the Buyer from selling the code then and so on and son then all the order will be cancel.

overgloc, if you have a code and are willing to sell it for $40 I will use it once to buy 2 LCD's and that is all it will not be shared with any1 else. I only have 2 things in this world, my word and my balls, and I don't break them for nobody (i've also been a member of the forums for quite a while).

ok here's the deal, i got my 42" priced matched saturday at circuitcity with no questions asked. so my total came out to $1092 after tax. for those of you still intrested, print out the shopping cart for the tv you want and bring it to your local circuitcity to get a price match, i know lots of people who did it already. so good luck :)

I tried that already PM to circuit city with printout...no go. Maybe you could scan and post your CC receipt?(remove personal info like credit card number and whatnot)

wow, that's weird maybe you were talking to some lazy employees overthere. i'm currently at work right now, but when i get home ill post a picture of my final receipt.

Yea I tried Price Matching as well at my local CC's in the Pittsburg/Concord, CA area and it ws a no go. Has anyone else had any success in any of the other CC's in the area around here?

Thanks

wow, that's weird maybe you were talking to some lazy employees overthere. i'm currently at work right now, but when i get home ill post a picture of my final receipt.

If you would do that that would be great.
I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried what you did as well and unfort. I was being helped by the supervisor of the TV section.
He gave me some BS on how that is lower than he gets it wholesale, but if I knew someone who got it for that from CC he would give it to me.
The lowest he was willing to go was for $1299 (reduced from $1499 what they were selling it at).

Its nice of you to actually help us.
It seems that no one wants to help us out on this deal which is a shame bc I have no problem sharing deals and ideas with others :)

If you would do that that would be great.
I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried what you did as well and unfort. I was being helped by the supervisor of the TV section.
He gave me some BS on how that is lower than he gets it wholesale, but if I knew someone who got it for that from CC he would give it to me.
The lowest he was willing to go was for $1299 (reduced from $1499 what they were selling it at).

Its nice of you to actually help us.
It seems that no one wants to help us out on this deal which is a shame bc I have no problem sharing deals and ideas with others :)

That truly would be great. It does suck when you help others and always in return you dont get much...

Back