Sharp 42" LCD $200 Best Buy BF special purchase

From what my relatives said, it's a madhouse in the stores today. Far easier to wait and try to get deals online. No waiting and no people to deal with. Black friday just seems to bring out the stupid in some people it seems. lol
As for myself, i got my two 46" LCD's from Techforless.com anyhow at good prices. (For scratch and dent items i mean...lol) Worth a shot to look on some items imho. :p

Last edited:
I spent what felt like an ungodly sum (but still a bargain relatively) on a Pioneer Kuro before they went away, and got a good deal on a 40" 120Hz Sharp with 10-bit panel, full-array LED backlight and near zero input lag before they went away.....Or I could camp out for days and get a decent at best TV that's just coming out that no one really knows much about to save a bit, while most likely wasting my time and not even getting the TV anyways.....I'll also wait for the real deals, thanks!

There are already 4 people in line at my local bestbuy, and they have been there since Thursday...

these people are ticket resellers, absolute scum of the earth IMO..
usually a group of 7-10 work a local area, camp 4-5 stores, grab tickets when
there handed out and resell them for $100-$150 a piece

we had several people last night that had been sold 2 tickets for the same item, where
the rules strictly states 1 tix - 1 item per customer, which essentially means the lost $100-$150

Back