Sharka Experience

theseeker

2[H]4U
They just get better and better. Ordered on Wednesday 2nd day air, it arrived the next day!
Very nice, Wes has his deal together.
The packaging was superb as was the communicaton.

I have to admit that I made a good choice in talking Sharka into becoming an AC dealer. Things haven't always been like I would like to see them, but stuff is just getting better and better all the time. At last count there was over 180 different AC items available for sale at Sharka. They have also been instrumental in getting radiators and other ancillary gear produced in BSPP threads to all our benefit. They have also gone to a real-time inventory of their more popular gear. A big hip hip hooray to Wes at Sharka. :D

Hurray for Sharka. Even with the $12 shipping to canada for a single Aqua Computer Multitool :p

I recently had a bad experience with them...when I ordered my Cuplex XT block, I expected an email with a tracking number but I never got one or a confirmation that my order actually shipped...I sent them an email and it's been a week and I still haven't heard from them....also...I tried to call them last week and no one answered and I left a message...I still haven't heard from them...I don't even know if my product was shipped or not :mad:

Rudager said:
I recently had a bad experience with them...when I ordered my Cuplex XT block, I expected an email with a tracking number but I never got one or a confirmation that my order actually shipped...I sent them an email and it's been a week and I still haven't heard from them....also...I tried to call them last week and no one answered and I left a message...I still haven't heard from them...I don't even know if my product was shipped or not :mad:

there online auto email notification is messed up right now if you order from them you wont get that email untill its fixed.

Derrick70 said:
there online auto email notification is messed up right now if you order from them you wont get that email untill its fixed.

Yeah I got an order confirmation...but I expected an email directly from them concerning the problems I've had with this order...or at least a return phone call from the message I sent them

Some things have not gotten better. :( Most noticeably real-time communications regarding ordering issues...

well i have told them about my multiswitch problems i have had 2 burn out on the 8th channle and i told them i wanted a instore credit on it and they sent me a new multiswitch and not a credit? they where supose to send a new vdf because mine is flickering but they must have forgotten about that :( too o well

Derrick70 said:
well i have told them about my multiswitch problems i have had 2 burn out on the 8th channle and i told them i wanted a instore credit on it and they sent me a new multiswitch and not a credit? they where supose to send a new vdf because mine is flickering but they must have forgotten about that :( too o well

Just what are you hooking up to the 8th channel that keeps burning up? A flickering VDF? What have you got hooked up to it?

12in uv light on channel 8 the switch burns up and stays on.

the vdf only some of the letters filcker and its the same ones say like row 2 on 5th letter over it may be the film4.00 or waht ever it is now but my other one is a vdf also and has film 3.99 and i have nps with it

Derrick70 said:
12in uv light on channel 8 the switch burns up and stays on.

the vdf only some of the letters filcker and its the same ones say like row 2 on 5th letter over it may be the film4.00 or waht ever it is now but my other one is a vdf also and has film 3.99 and i have nps with it

Sounds like a bad display. How many watts are drawn by the 12" UV light and how much total watts are you drawing across all the channels?

I just got in touch with Sharka today after tryig for the second time...I left a voice message and they send me an email with a tracking number...there is no progess with my package...it looks like they forgot to ship it at all and they just did so today...I didn't even get an apology or anything...frankly I'm a bit pissed off about it...they forgot to send out my order, but they didn't forget to charge my CC...they could have at least upped my shipping :mad:

Their system is automated through Yahoo stores so it automatically charges your card when you order. I went by there Friday and no one was there so perhaps they took the day off and went fishing.... :eek:

Top Nurse said:
Their system is automated through Yahoo stores so it automatically charges your card when you order. I went by there Friday and no one was there so perhaps they took the day off and went fishing.... :eek:

I ordered the friday before that though.... :confused:

Rudager said:
I ordered the friday before that though.... :confused:

Rag on him and tell him to credit you back for the shipping. Per chance did you order a XT?

Once again, Sharka comes through, or possibly UPS? Ordered yesterday 2nd day UPS, my doorbell just rang. My GSD went crazy, and there it was my order from Sharka!
Everything is here. You gotta love Wes!

theseeker said:
Once again, Sharka comes through, or possibly UPS? Ordered yesterday 2nd day UPS, my doorbell just rang. My GSD went crazy, and there it was my order from Sharka!
Everything is here. You gotta love Wes!
Now lets see if Frozencpu has the same results?

Back