Recently I've prettymuch switched to linux. I installed knoppix on my harddrive and prettymuch havent used windows since except when people on the others computers in this house need to use the internet.
This computer is working fine with dialup. I'm using KPPP with my ISDN modem on my serial port. I can ping other computers just fine too and i have the same settings as in Windows to and computers can communicate to each other.
Just i can get dialup to work from other computers and I've tried 2 or 3 different pages. I'm supposed to use IP forwarding to turn this computer into a router or something like that...
So anyone know exactly what i should be doing?
This computer is working fine with dialup. I'm using KPPP with my ISDN modem on my serial port. I can ping other computers just fine too and i have the same settings as in Windows to and computers can communicate to each other.
Just i can get dialup to work from other computers and I've tried 2 or 3 different pages. I'm supposed to use IP forwarding to turn this computer into a router or something like that...
So anyone know exactly what i should be doing?