Robot Saviour
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 4
My room is moderately small, and after picking up a 360 and HDTV, I would like to enjoy it in 5.1
I have a pair of Logitech X-530s, along with the game console adapter.
Is there a switcher or mixer or some such device I could use to swap inputs? The only problem I can think of would be the speaker cables being the green/beige/black and figuring out how to connect them properly...
Do I just have to buckle down and pick up a receiver?
I have a pair of Logitech X-530s, along with the game console adapter.
Is there a switcher or mixer or some such device I could use to swap inputs? The only problem I can think of would be the speaker cables being the green/beige/black and figuring out how to connect them properly...
Do I just have to buckle down and pick up a receiver?