Shame on tuniq

magnum

Weaksauce
They have ignored my e-mails for over a week now, about a simple inquiry if they could ship me some replacement springs for the tower 120. This company apparently has no customer service whatsoever, so please, be aware of that when you purchase. Even if post means one less customer for them, I will sleep better at night.

Stop crying, call them:

USA Office
15339 Don Julian Road
City of Industry, CA 91748
Contact Customer & RMA service;
Tel:1-626-638-3087

They have an office 15 miles from me.

That is sunbeamtech, not tuniq, and I'm not stupid, they don't answer their phone.

Jesus is there one forum on the entire internet that you haven't posted this exact same thread at? That's a lot of work for a couple screws...

Jesus is there one forum on the entire internet that you haven't posted this exact same thread at? That's a lot of work for a couple screws...

how is tuniq getting sympathy here? of course i'll post it on every forum, i don't particularly appreciate being ignored by a company.

I hadn't seen the new cooler. It looks pretty nice. Maybe i'll order one now.

I don't even have a Tuniq Tower but I'll bet you I could find what I needed at an Ace Hardware within 30 minutes. Most Ace Hardwares have a large selection of bulk screws. You may not get the fancy ones wioth the toolfree head but they will work nontheless.

The fan controller died in my Tuniq Tower 120. I called them up, emailed them a scan of my NewEgg invoice and received a new fan within a couple days.

(it was in the fan, not the variable resistor - I tested it with a multimeter)

Anyway, just give them a call....

noticed i said screws, i meant springs... i cant just pick out some random springs, i need to know the material they're made out of, how long they're supposed to be, maximum pressure they support, etc...

They have ignored my e-mails for over a week now, about a simple inquiry if they could ship me some replacement springs for the tower 120. This company apparently has no customer service whatsoever, so please, be aware of that when you purchase. Even if post means one less customer for them, I will sleep better at night.

Sunbeam is tuniq :rolleyes: Actually, big time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Get off your computer chair and go check Ace Hardware or Home Depot or Orchard Hardware, whining over the internet will not get you anything. Normally I'm pro-customer when it comes to customer vs company, but this time I seriously think you're getting carried away and if indeed you're mass creating threads over a couple screws, shoot buddy, return it to the vendor you bought it from.

Get Off Your Chair.

first off, i live in the city, only big hardware stores are two hours away, and i dont feel like going to ten different mom & pop shops to see if they even sell springs, let alone have the type i need. i refuse to just go out and take stabs in the dark, when all they have to do is answer my email, at least i would know what im looking for... this isnt a thread about the springs, so much as they have non-existant customer service. and for the last time, i know tuniq is part of sunbeamtech, problem is its like going to general motors for a question about your chevy, and anyways, they dont answer their phones...

this isnt a thread about the springs, so much as they have non-existant customer service.

This is a thread about springs, because their customer support is obviously active and working, for instance...http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031763318&postcount=10

I live in the city as well and there are many hardware stores that will have what you are looking for, this shit is common, springs are common and so are screws of that size.

Again, this stuff is not "dedicated" to heatsinks only, Get Off Your Chair.

Jeez, A thread over a springs, Damn, Just call them.

Some PPL huh?

I had the tuniq too and had a question about it and called them and they told me all I needed to know.

How do you break the metal springs anyway? It's not like you put them under any intense stress. They just compress down a little and that's it.

Maybe I missed it, but what happened to the original springs?

If they didn't ship, then they should replace them, I wouldn't be running around town looking for some damn springs. Check the number again, you must be dialing it wrong or something.

Now if you lost them, or damaged them, then you should be gettin off your ass.

OT: That video had me rollin. Over 12000 messages on that thing, I guess that's a new fad? Instead of "U got pwned", it's "U got RickRoll'D"

If you're too dense (or too lazy) to head out to home depot or lowes or whichever and grab some new springs, then have the common sense to check either smallparts.com or mcmastercarr.com, because they DO have the same springs.

Since I'm seeing this same thread across the net, I'm guessing you're a paid shill for another HSF company. The stupidity hurts. 6?7? different forums and a different handle on each one. Multiple personalities? Watch out, there's a psycho on the loose!

the funny part is i guess none of you actually looked to buy springs, cause guess what? no big hardware stores sell them. don't believe me? try going to their website and search for springs, only one that even gives a relevant answer is lowes. i use different handles, well, cause i feel like using different handles, its none of your business... its funny seeing the maturity levels on each different forum, says much about why i dont post here very often... and really, why dont any one of you try contacting tuniq if you dont believe me? im sure you'll have fun. and yeah, im pretty sure i got the right number, seeing as the answering machine mentioned sunbeamtech...

you talk about their websites...and not about physically going out to check the actual store, news flash, walmart has no showing on their search for everything, though if I go to their store, and physically WALK their aisles, i find what I couldn't find on their internet website.:eek:

Seeing as every other forum is also calling you a retard, maybe there are just aren't any sites on the internet that can deal with your "maturity" level. You can change handles all you want but the IQ level stays the same unfortunately. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

really? lol... no, actually just here and anandtech, incidentally the two places I visit the least.

the funny part is i guess none of you actually looked to buy springs, cause guess what? no big hardware stores sell them. don't believe me?

Most of us probably told you to go buy springs because we have bought them from the same hardware stores.

If you expect to find stuff like screws, nuts and springs listed on a website then I can't help you. Sometimes the internet is not for everything.

Every BIG city has a ton of hardware stores. A TON.

I think with complaints about stuff you should weight the amount of time it would take to fix vs complaining. I can safely say that you have spend more time pissed at a company instead of fixing your problem and moving on. Don't like em, don't buy again. Simple.

you know, the funny part is, that all of you find it necessary to flame... and yes, stores put their inventories online, for you know, people who shop online. if you search for screws at any of these stores, you'll get tons of hits, cause they do sell screws. they apparently do not sell springs... once again though, it should be me who is questioning the iq of the posters here, because again, this thread is about tuniq. a pertinent response to this thread would've been, I have contacted tuniq, in the past two weeks, and they have responded. OR, it could have been like the response on xs, stating "Yah, I emailed them like 3 weeks ago and have yet to hear Boo from them", perhaps the fact that you reached them 4 months ago, does not mean that they are doing their job right now. Maybe I should have lied about my problem, because apparently, its ok for a company to ignore emails about their products short of my heatsink arrived as a mangled lump of metal? and really, no need to reply to my posts, as the other forums I posted on GOT what I said in that they should be vary of tuniq if they expect support with their purchase, I'm not looking for advice...

And as we've SAID as well, CALL THEM, Sometimes, And yes it does happen, That a company MAY NOT reply to an email, As I've done several times to Lian Li and it took awhile to get a reply, But I didnt go posting on forums about Lian Li and the long period before they replied, I just had patience and its ALOT easier to contact sunbeamtech THAN it is to contact Lian Li since LL doesnt have an USA contact #.

So WHY not just CALL them like SO many have suggested?

I have repeated, I'm not gonna count, but I would guesstimate at least twice, that I called them. They do not answer their phone either.

I have repeated, I'm not gonna count, but I would guesstimate at least twice, that I called them. They do not answer their phone either.

I'm still waiting on an answer, have you gotten your lazy ass off your computer chair and go to a hardware store?

OT: That video had me rollin. Over 12000 messages on that thing, I guess that's a new fad? Instead of "U got pwned", it's "U got RickRoll'D"
Several month old fad, actually.
Family Guy even did a thing on it. The song Brian sings at the end of the episode where Peter has to time travel with Death to get back Lois is Never Gonna Give You Up.

Back