Shadows or Ghosts or CRT HELP!

noobtech

2[H]4U
Hi guys, I can see double... well, not exactly. It shows most when there is white or a sidebard... like I would see double...

Like here... if I put this "|" I would see a line to the right of it. how do you get rid of that?

Ive got that same problem with my G520P also - I'm about to jump on the LCD bandwagon in a week or two here though, so I didnt investigate it.

Going to subscribe, hopefully you figure it out for me :)

I think when the problem is the same on a tv it means bad reception or something, lol... I get the same whether it's using the different type cables. :-( So many people looked but don't know.

noobtech said:
Hi guys, I can see double... well, not exactly. It shows most when there is white or a sidebard... like I would see double...

Like here... if I put this "|" I would see a line to the right of it. how do you get rid of that?

My solution? Stop drinking so much ;)

But isn't that the pope telling the kettle not to shit in the woods or something like that...

Sounds like a convergence issue... open the OSD and try changing the left left-right convergence. This is sometimes show as arrows pointing inward like this ">||<."

noobtech said:

try a new vga cable, or if your going through a vga/keyboard/mouse switcher, try unpluging it from that.

Roceh said:
try a new vga cable, or if your going through a vga/keyboard/mouse switcher, try unpluging it from that.

I think it might be the VGA cable... It's not the convergence cause the colors are all alligned correctly. :)

Back