Bundle or just Hong Kong

• Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bundle

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

Sodapopjones

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm not the biggest fan of point to click/turn based games these days, however I totally forgot about Shadowrun I have wanted to try it for some time but have never gotten around to buying it and got the Steam email... The bundle isn't bank breaking, are all the games worth playing, or should I just shell out for HK?

Thanks guys!

upload_2016-12-24_12-30-45.png

I'm not the biggest fan of point to click/turn based games these days, however I totally forgot about Shadowrun I have wanted to try it for some time but have never gotten around to buying it and got the Steam email... The bundle isn't bank breaking, are all the games worth playing, or should I just shell out for HK?

Thanks guys!

View attachment 13270

I've enjoyed all the games, though in the end - HK with the third party modules out there really extended the life of the game for me. In fact, Dragonfall and HK (if I recall correctly) had third party modules for free to download. I voted for the whole bundle, just because it's fairly cheap and I somewhat actually enjoyed the default campaigns of each.

Of the games, I feel Dragonfall is the best so the bundle is for sure the way to go between those choices.

The first shadowrun returns has more mercenary options and feels more open. Dragonfall kinds of locks you into a party early and feels too linear, but has a more fleshed out story. Dragonfall is probably the better of teh two, but I would have liked to have more control in the RPG side of things. I havent played hongkong but its on my list. If you like point and click adventure games youll like all of them. It's an adventure game with some tactical RPG elements, but theyre very minor and don't distract from the story like normal RPGs. Im kind of a sucker for games that are adventure but with just enough action to keep you from going all ADD. This leans slightly more into the action genre than say something like the various telltale games series.

Back