Shadowplay red slash wont record

Deacon_Jones1988

Limp Gawd
I recently upgraded to 2 980 tis from amd. I uninsalled all the drivers from amd and then i installed nvidia. No matter what Ido shadowplay wont run. It always shows the red slash for the most part. Im not low on space either. Ive reinstalled drivers and geforce experience. Still doesn;t work. If anyone has any suggestions or solutions I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

-Stay [H]

Turn it off and on...play w/ the saved location settings......no clue. shadowplay has been weird for me also.. I just kept clicking the on/off button and it finally showed up on screen during gameplay as available.

I recently upgraded to 2 980 tis from amd. I uninsalled all the drivers from amd and then i installed nvidia. No matter what Ido shadowplay wont run. It always shows the red slash for the most part. Im not low on space either. Ive reinstalled drivers and geforce experience. Still doesn;t work. If anyone has any suggestions or solutions I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

-Stay [H]
Did you clean all the old drivers with DDU in safemode?
Do you open SP before you open the game(in full screen)?
Are you running an Aero disabled Windows theme? Shadowplay requires Aero and needs to be enabled.

BTW Congrats on your recent upgrade! \m/

Did you clean all the old drivers with DDU in safemode?
Do you open SP before you open the game(in full screen)?
Are you running an Aero disabled Windows theme? Shadowplay requires Aero and needs to be enabled.

BTW Congrats on your recent upgrade! \m/

"Are you running an Aero disabled Windows theme? Shadowplay requires Aero and needs to be enabled." I am running a theme that has aero disabled. I bet that is my issue. I have scoured the web and this is the first time I had heard that solution. I will try it asap, and report back. Away from my pc at the moment. Thanks for your reply. Thanks for congratz :)

-Stay [H]

I tried enabling aero, shadowplay didn't work. I'am at a loss here. I am planning on upgrading to Windows 10. I wanted to get my new mobo first: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128886

I got it now, but I think i will wait to get my NVMe ssd before I install it and upgrade to Win 10. Planning on getting: SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-V5P512BW - Newegg.com

Hopefully SP will work once I upgrade to Win 10. lol. I can wait until I do upgrade, but It just bugs me that it doesn't work now, when I have a problem I like to solve it. If you guys have anymore ideas I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

-Stay [H]

Back