• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shadowman: Darque Legacy

CAD4466HK

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
5,525
I remember playing the OG game on the PS1 and having a blast!
I also saw that that they did a remaster in 2021, but I didn't hear anything about it, even though it got great reviews.

This seems to be a whole new game with a new antagonist.



 
Yeah original and remastered are great, played the heck out of the original on N64. I’m going to be cautiously optimistic for this new one.
 
Back
Top