Shadow Warrior Free on Humble Store

I don't know if this is my kind of game, but it sells for $50 on Steam and Humble Bundle. Anybody here played it, how good is it?

I don't know if this is my kind of game, but it sells for $50 on Steam and Humble Bundle. Anybody here played it, how good is it?

I bought it on sale in 2014 for $3.99. Solid 10 hour game, worth playing if you like FPS games.

I thought it was a great FPS. If I had one con is it's a bit too long. Yet you certainly can't say that about many FPS out there.

It's a retro 80s FPS, so if you like the 80s and FPS games, go for it cuz free is not a lot to lose.

I remember playing the original back in the late 90's. Should be fun hearing the tacky one liners again!

If you missed out on this last month, Steam has it up for grabs until 10am PST the 23rd....

Back