• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shadow Warrior Free on Humble Store

I don't know if this is my kind of game, but it sells for $50 on Steam and Humble Bundle. Anybody here played it, how good is it?
 
I don't know if this is my kind of game, but it sells for $50 on Steam and Humble Bundle. Anybody here played it, how good is it?

I bought it on sale in 2014 for $3.99. Solid 10 hour game, worth playing if you like FPS games.
 
I don't know if this is my kind of game, but it sells for $50 on Steam and Humble Bundle. Anybody here played it, how good is it?

I thought it was a great FPS. If I had one con is it's a bit too long. Yet you certainly can't say that about many FPS out there.
 
I don't know if this is my kind of game, but it sells for $50 on Steam and Humble Bundle. Anybody here played it, how good is it?

It's a retro 80s FPS, so if you like the 80s and FPS games, go for it cuz free is not a lot to lose.
 
I remember playing the original back in the late 90's. Should be fun hearing the tacky one liners again!
 
If you missed out on this last month, Steam has it up for grabs until 10am PST the 23rd....
 
Back
Top