• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SGI Power supply pinout

Talonz

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Messages
3,453
Hey, can anyone point me towards a SGI power supply pinout?

I have an ITT PowerSystems PEC4074 power supply that I found that I am planning to use as a 12v supply for an LCD screen (needs 2 amps). I can get a 12v reading, but it seems to need something jumpered before it can supply more then a trickle current (trying to power a case fan with it results a 11v supplied voltage drop, down to about 1v). Any ideas?

Thanks!
 
Orange is +12V. The Red is "Sense +" and the black is "Sense -." Don't really know what they "sense" but maybe that's what you're looking for. I'd try jumpering it, but also maybe +12V to "Sense +" and -12V (brown) to "Sense -."
 
jonnyGURU said:
Orange is +12V. The Red is "Sense +" and the black is "Sense -." Don't really know what they "sense" but maybe that's what you're looking for. I'd try jumpering it, but also maybe +12V to "Sense +" and -12V (brown) to "Sense -."

Just found this post, thanks a lot, I'll give it a shot!
 
Back
Top