Still a work in progress, but it is amazing what you can fit into an SG05

Corsiar H80i
ASUS Z87I-Deluxe w/4770k
Powercolor 7970 3gb
SFX Psu
I'm still getting the basic fit together, have an ODD, SSD, and Slim Laptop drive to stick in there yet (and the CPU which hasn't arrived yet).
The guy I am making it for is going from a HUGE Silverstone Raven to this build, so he should be pretty amazed as how much smaller it is.

Corsiar H80i
ASUS Z87I-Deluxe w/4770k
Powercolor 7970 3gb
SFX Psu
I'm still getting the basic fit together, have an ODD, SSD, and Slim Laptop drive to stick in there yet (and the CPU which hasn't arrived yet).
The guy I am making it for is going from a HUGE Silverstone Raven to this build, so he should be pretty amazed as how much smaller it is.
Last edited: