SG03 Side Panels

Spammy1984

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
146
I realize I initially asked this question in the wrong forum, I'm trying to find out if the two side panels on the SG03 are swappable. From what I can see in pictures of the case they appear to be I just wanted to double check with someone who had the case.

To clarify, I'm talking about the left and right panels, one of which has the large side vent. I realize that the vent is mostly useless on the other side, my plan is to replace that side panel all together.

Thanks :)
 
Edit:
For some reason, I read "SG05" in the title.

No the side panels on the SG03 aren't swappable. The screw holes won't match up if you switch them around.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, looking at the back on pictures now I can see that. New holes can be made though so that is not too big a deal. From what I can tell it looks like they will attach to the other side its just the screw holes preventing it correct?
 
Back
Top