• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SG03 + NT06-E Questions

I have el-cheapo adata mem and it's touching the heat pipes on my nt06. I don't see or notice any problem...
My mem has a heat spreader, which im sure yours does as well, yeah.. its not gonna short anything, and imho the temp difference is probably minimal.

Edit: after rereading...
I seriously doubt the heat transfer will be significant enough to affect performance... especially if the memory is stock.
And dont think the cooler touching the case will offer a significant diffrence in performance.
O yeah.. i forgot that you can also rotate the cooler...
 
I think he means will an NT06-E Fit inside an SG03.

You see Silverstone until quite recently had recommended that one pair their SG0X chassis with an NT06 Lite cooler however now they recommend the NT06-E.

The conundrum is that the footnote "CPU Cooler Cannot Exceed 78mm in Height" still remains even though Silverstone states clearly that the NT06_E has a Height of 82mm. . .

I'll be picking one up before long but in the meantime does anyone have experience with these products in combination?
 
Back
Top