SFF newbie: I need some help

Synthetickiller

Limp Gawd
I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I've been lurking for a long time. I most do high end overclocking, but recently have found my needs only require internet/music/1080p playback. This is where you guys come in. ;)

I want to do a mini-itx build. Currently, this is the stuff I own:

CPU: AMD x2 5600+ 2.8ghz
RAM: some one gig sticks of ddr2 667

I need a rig that will handle internet (shouldn't even be an issue), but also multitasking between music, internet and even playing 1080p quality movies on a 1920x1200 monitor (or two, that would be ideal). I have seen an AMD board that'll support dual monitors on newegg.

So what other components would I need? I want a decent mobo, but I do not need wifi, I more-so need space for downloading and my current music / movies collection, so two 3.5" hdds.I would like to have the smallest case possible. I do not need an ODD, so maybe there is a case that doesn't have even a slim drive bay. As long as the rig would be silent from 6' away and do all that, I'm set. I'd probably want to run win7 or vista just to keep everything similar.

I am not against going Intel at all, I just don't have an extra c2d laying around, although I'll have a q6600 next year i won't need, BUT I think that's a little overkill for my needs. :p If the intel rig would be the same cost, I'd just sell the x2.

Sorry for the long intro.

Back