Swishbish33
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2005
- Messages
- 177
Heroes --
I'm attempting to build a SFF file server/media hub/backup server/classic game player/Hulu watcher for about $150-$175. I already have a 640gb WD hard drive I'm going to put in it, but would need to purchase anything else (memory, etc). I would like it to be as small and quiet as possible but still offer some level of performance that is capable of completing the tasks above.
I've looked at the MSI Wind PC, but can't find any definitive statements about whether it would be sufficient for what I am doing. I'm also open to other suggestions if it will offer improved performance for roughly the same amount of money.
Any help is much appreciated!
I'm attempting to build a SFF file server/media hub/backup server/classic game player/Hulu watcher for about $150-$175. I already have a 640gb WD hard drive I'm going to put in it, but would need to purchase anything else (memory, etc). I would like it to be as small and quiet as possible but still offer some level of performance that is capable of completing the tasks above.
I've looked at the MSI Wind PC, but can't find any definitive statements about whether it would be sufficient for what I am doing. I'm also open to other suggestions if it will offer improved performance for roughly the same amount of money.
Any help is much appreciated!