SFF Case

RipperMac

Limp Gawd
Where can I buy an empty SFF case...at a reasonable price? Really would like one for a watercooling project....

$120!!!! Holy $hit!!! $20 more and I could get a Tsunami....if SFF cases cost that much...might have to rethink my project... :(

What price range are working with? What form factor will the mobo be?

you could always do some research for yourself to find lower priced ones.

btw, Thermaltake = wavemaster ripoff

Shuttles cost even more, be prepared to shell out $250 min for their basic model and almost $400 for their top end Athlon 64 model.

GlobalFear said:
you could always do some research for yourself to find lower priced ones.

btw, Thermaltake = wavemaster ripoff
First of all, I think he is asking us to help him with his research, and the posting of this thread itself is research.

Secondly I think it's wrong to assume that a ripoff is necessarily bad. The tsunami has at least a couple obvious advantages over the wavemaster.

Uhm $120 is CHEAP. Dont expect to do much modding with any less.

I just wanted the empty case for a project...never intended to install m/b...and I did do research and all I found were barebones cases(except for the Aria)....not just the empty case...and those do cost a premium...what I wanted was just an empty SFF with nothing in it(no p/s, no fan...just bare) and so far I have found one place other than the Egg...that sells them for well over a $100....thanks to all...I think I'll go with a clear micro atx that I just found.

Back