SFF ATX cases?

GT98

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
1,278
Anyone out there make a SFF ATX case? I wanted to take the guts out of my server and move them into a smaller case to save some room. I haven't been able to find anything for Socket A though.
 
It really wouldn't be SFF then now would it?

ATX mobos just take a lot more space to make a case that support the ATX mobo would probably make the case too big to be considered SFF
 
How about including a server upgrade? Fry's regularly has the E6300/ECS mobo for around $170 that can take DDR1/AGP or a cheap Sempron/A64 and Socket 939 mobo could be had for around a $100.
 
Rannoch said:
The case shown in this review would probably be one of the few cases that comes close to meeting your requirements.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/cases/335/2/

Good luck finding it though.

-Rannoch

Any ideas where one might start looking for the Icute case? I've seen a few of their designs that I liked, but I've never seen one in the states to purchase. I love that midget ATX. It would make a perfect case for my server, and give me back my Stacker to put my h2o rig in.
 
[Please Don't Hurt Me!]

Umm... are there good SSF cases that can be modded to fit ATXs?

{/Please Don't Hurt Me!]
 
@ Dayvon: It seems you've done more research then I have, I might have to think about getting that case now. Got some old Socket A stuff lying around that could do with a nice home.

-Rannoch
 
AntiSocialMunky said:
[Please Don't Hurt Me!]

Umm... are there good SSF cases that can be modded to fit ATXs?

[/Please Don't Hurt Me!]

I was unaware [H] even had this HTML but do a search through the SFF gallery. I can't remember the name of the people that have the ATX in mATX cases but there should be quite a few...ah yes...Votey is one of them (I think)
 
Back
Top