• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sff-8087 cables, A and B?

GoGetLost

n00b
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
2
Hey, I hope this is Okey to post in this topic :)

I've ordered 6 ssf 8087 to 8087 90 degrees mini sas cables

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Slim-Le...8087-Data-Raid-Cable-/251901405336?nav=SEARCH

Today they arrived but I'm curious about 1 thing. On 4 of the cables, on the ends it says BP/CTRL pcie A. But on the other 2 cables it says BP/CTRL pcie B.

I know BP is backplane so that end goes there and the other to my controller but I can't find any info if A or B should matter or what it means, do somebody know? Are they still they same cables or different cables altogether?
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
8087 to 8087 cables aren't directional. Only 8087 breakout ones are. Should work plugged in either way.
 
Back
Top