Sex With Robots Is The Future

There's dystopian equivalents to this though. Imagine never being able to die but instead being kept in perpetual forced servitude, or even having lived so long that you simply tire of existence, or get to the point where you just go insane? The movie Zardoz is based around this premise, and as bizarre as any 70's "thinker" movie is (not to mention how disturbing Sean Connery's outfit is) it was ahead of its time in dealing with just what kind of hell immortality could be for mankind. Still... there's a long way to go before artificial immortality may be possible for humans. On the bright side at least you won't have to get old and set yourselves on fire every few hundred years. It's not very good for mental stability. Trust me on that one.
Aging is 2/3 of modern human diseases. There's a lot of tech going towards this and some think it can be stopped and reversed within 10 years. Doubt it but I'm betting 30-40 years, though you never know. Won't stop a bus from killing you or a heart attack from unhealthy life style.

Will there be people who'll want to eventually die? Of course, people are nuts. We're talking about robot sex so there's no limit to human insanity. Religious reasons or ethical ones. But I'm willing to bet if you're sitting in your death bed and was offered another chance in life you'd take it. Probably not if you're old weak and feeble, but restored to a young looking age.

I'm scared to click that. Anyone else want to bite and see if it's a [H]ard rules violation?

Back