Sex For Sale

HardOCP News

[H] News
Sex.com is for sale again. Apparently the current owner can no longer afford sex and, after going bust, is now “flogging his assets.”

Escom LLC bought the name in 2006 – but despite having one of the most valuable online domains – the company is now bust and flogging its asset.

this is off topic Steve.
on topic, how about someone do that server thing to his pc and give me the address so we can share some “info” :D

Sex.com is for sale again. Apparently the current owner can no longer afford sex and, after going bust, is now “flogging his assets.”

Steve, I was thinking were you trying to sell yourself again. :p

steve%20bra.jpg

Damn you steve, you had me all excited, and I got a knock on my cubical, and now I have "zipper complications".:eek:

i just took my fist visit to sex.com. no wonder i never knew it existed, even despite the domain name.

I think am I am going to buy it! I think i have what it takes to PULL it aHEAD and out of the HOLE its in! I am sure it will be HARD but I will just have to take slow and FINISH. And then I think everything will come out ok!

Interesting article on sex.com theif:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_M._Cohen

I was actually down in Tijuana several years ago, talking to my favorite cigar seller, RIP, down on Ave. Revolucion, and he pointed to the building next door. He said, "that's where the sex.com guy works." I was skeptical, and thought the Cuban-born man had misquoted the domain name. He handed me the guy's card, sure enough, "sex.com", and explained that they had live sex shows there 24-7. That douche Cohen made $65 million on a stolen domain name.

I think a place like Hardforum would be a perfect place to make sex.com a subsidiary. :p

Back