• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Seventeam

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
4,243
What happened to the US-distribution of Seventeam power supplies? Last summer I purchased a beefy 850-watt unit from Newegg that I ended up reselling to another [H] member, and now I have discovered that no US retailer carries this brand.

Seventeam

I was impressed by the quality, performance, and price of the model that I owned, and I am curious as to 1.) if anyone else is familiar with this brand, 2.) if anyone from Taiwan/Japan here on [H] can source one for me, and 3.) if we should collectively spam the "request a product" link on Newegg, if such a thing still exists.

-NobleX13
 
I was kind of wondering the same. I remember last year they had a 1.2kW PSU for $99 w/ free shipping.
 
Back
Top