• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Settings question for crappy weather

Smititty

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 14, 2002
Messages
1,720
Hey guys, I was wondering what would be same good settings for my camera for an air show. The weather is supposed to be cloudy and rainy. Camera is a Canon A75, would it even be able to take decent pics of very fast moving F-15s and F-16s? On short notice seeing as how the show is at noon tomorrow/today so quick replys would be appreciated.

Oh yea, I do have a tripod which I might take so I know that'll def. help.

Thanks,
Smitty
 
Back
Top