• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Settings help for two LCD monitors

chiablo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
387
I currently have a Dell 2001FP and a Dell 1905FP running in a dual display setup.

I am having a hard time getting the two to display a similar picture in regards to color. If I tweak it enough, I can get one color to show perfectly the same, but when a different color is displayed on both monitors, there is a huge difference. Once I got both to be as perfect as I could, but as soon as I put a light image on both, the 19" had too much red in the white.

Does anybody have this similar setup and could tell me what your settings are for both?
 
Back
Top