• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Settings and plugins for winamp/foobar

SmillingMan

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
77
I would like to compare Winamp and Foobar and come to my own conclusion on which is truely better for me(so just don't say one is better then the other, the human ear is fickel and what sounds good to you might not be the same for me).

In order to give each its fair chance, I need to know the best settings and/or plugins for each. I have done a search both here and on google but either its old info that has either changed or does not work with the new versions, or that it's over my head.

So please list what you feel is the best settings and plugins for each :)

In case you are wondering, X-Fi -> Cmoy amp -> Sennheiser HD201's
 
FWIW, I agree that the sound is up to the listener, however...

Reason I ultimately went with Foobar was the built-in database capability was just FAR superior to WinAmps. You can have all your media files in a list on seperate tabs sorted by artist, year, directory structure, genre, etc. Just flip between tabs, adding things to playlists, etc.

Much faster and more user friendly than either WinAmp's or WMP10's solutions.
 
Back
Top